Apple Pie Smoothie. Too soon?
Since it’s not quite time for apple picking, and it’s still close to 90 degrees where I live, I thought I would create the illusion of an apple pie through this smoothie.
GENIUS, I know.
- 2 apples, cored and cut into chunks
- 3/4 to 1 cup light canned coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 pitted dates (can sub with 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1) Place all the ingredients into a blender and process for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon and enjoy!
- *Start with 3/4 cup of coconut milk, and add more if you like your smoothie thinner.