GAME DAY SNACKS! I’m SO into game day snacks. I’m definitely more into game day snacks than the actual game. Who’s with me?
Sorry. I try. Kind of.
These wings tho. Yaaaaaaas. I’m SO into these wings. Mainly for two reasons.
- They’re not AS messy as the normal covered-in-sauce-get-all-over-everything wings.
- They’re ridiculously easy to make.
- They’re. So. Good.
Ok, I lied. That was three things. Moral of the story is, make these wings.
All you gotta do is toss ’em with some spices, pop ’em in the oven, whip up some dipping sauce, and you’re golden.
Don’t be afraid to double the recipe. Your friends will thank you.
These crispy baked chicken wings are super simple to make and make the best game day appetizer.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
For the Sriracha Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1–2 teaspoons Sriracha Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the wings in a large bowl and add all the spices. Using clean hands, toss well until all the chicken is well coated.
- Place the wings on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes until or until crispy.
- While the chicken bakes, make the dipping sauce. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk well. Store in the fridge until ready to use. Once chicken is done, serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
*The dipping sauce makes a lot. If you double the wings recipe, keep the same amount of ingredients for the sauce. I like to keep extra sauce in the fridge for the week for dipping veggies, etc.
Adapted from My Ranch Dressing
Ain’t nothin’ but a chicken wing.