Your mornings just got real easy. You’re welcome.
Not only is this the easiest breakfast ever; you get to make it the night before and wake up with one less thing to worry about. You’ll start your morning off right, with energy to last you until lunch.
It’s really as simple as throwing together a few simple ingredients and letting them do their thang in the fridge.
Jen and I wanted to make these back to school mornings as easy as possible. Even if there’s nobody going back to school in your home, there’s no reason not to start your morning off right.
Your body will thank you. And so will your energy level.
Easy Overnight Oats are the perfect quick breakfast for at home or on the go.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons diced strawberries
- In a jar or small bowl, combine all the ingredients together. Cover and place in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight. When ready to eat, top with fresh berries and enjoy!
* This recipe can easily be doubled or more, and can be made 2-3 days in advance.