I have no idea why I have never posted this recipe before. It’s one of those so super simple, almost too easy to be considered a recipe recipes, BUT everybody should know the basics when it comes to roasting vegetables. Especially when it comes to brussels sprouts. The dreaded sprout by so many people! I promise, if you can nail this simple technique, Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts will become your new go-to side dish.
These are the perfect match for any easy weeknight meal, and fancy enough for your holiday table! You can leave them plain, or dress ’em up with a little balsamic, maple syrup or soy sauce! You’re the boss!
It’s actually a VERY simple process. Place your sprouts on a baking sheet, toss them with olive oil and a few spices, then roast in the oven until crispy perfection.
You know what I’m talking about. Those crispy outer leaves? They’re my favorite!
Now go ahead and whip up a tray of these sprouts for dinner tonight, next week and forever more.
These simple roasted brussels sprouts are the perfect side dish for any weeknight meal or for your holiday table.
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved if large ((I cut some in half and leave the smaller ones whole))
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Add the brussels sprouts to a sheet pan and toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder until evenly coated.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Serve immediately.