How can you go wrong with potatoes and garlic? It’s like comfort food to the max. LOVE these potatoes. Such a quick and easy side dish that compliments so many other dishes.
I’m definitely making these potatoes this weekend as one of the sides for Rosh Hashanah dinner. I’ll be serving it alongside this brisket, this chicken, THIS challah, and of course my Nana’s famous Noodle Kugel. It’s gonna be awesome.
All you need to do is dice up your favorite potatoes, and toss them with these simple seasonings.
It doesn’t take much to create a crowd pleasing meal.
- 1 pound small potatoes (halved or quartered)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl whisk together the garlic, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and oregano.
- 2) Spread the potatoes on a sheet pan and toss evenly with the spice mixture. Roast for 15-20 minutes until crispy on the outside, and soft in the middle.