Oh, yes I did.
Ooey gooey grilled cheese. In. Your. Face.
There are few things better in life if you ask me. I even went ahead and made this one a little fancy.
Layered with fig butter, two types of cheese, and crisp apple slices makes for a home run sandwich!
Honestly, there’s not much more to say. Can you believe I’m actually out of words?!
Just go make this right now. Do it.
Get ready to indulge this easy and cheesy meal. Layered with fig butter, two types of cheese, and crisp apple slices makes for a home run sandwich!
- 2 tablespoons fig butter
- 4 slices of rustic multigrain bread
- 4 thin apple slices
- ¼ cup shredded gruyere cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Spread 1 tablespoon of fig butter on 1 slice of bread. Top with 2 sliced apple, then with enough cheese to cover the bread. Take another piece of bread and put on top to make a sandwich. Repeat to make second sandwich.
- Heat nonstick pan over medium heat and add butter until melted. Place sandwiches in heated pan and cook over medium/low heat, about 4-5 minutes on each side until cheese is melted and bread is crisp.
- Serve immediately!
You can thank me later.