Oh, yes I did.
There are few things better in life if you ask me. I even went ahead and made this one a little fancy.
Just go make this right now. Do it.
Grilled Cheese with Fig Butter and Apple
Yields 2 sandwiches
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons fig butter
- 4 slices of rustic multigrain bread
- 4 thin apple slices
- 1/4 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1) Spread 1 tablespoon of fig butter on 1 slice of bread. Top with 2 sliced apple, then with enough cheese to cover the bread. Take another piece of bread and put on top to make a sandwich. Repeat to make second sandwich.
- 2) Heat nonstick pan over medium heat and add butter until melted. Place sandwiches in heated pan and cook over medium/low heat, about 4-5 minutes on each side until cheese is melted and bread is crisp.
- 3) Serve immediately!
life is but a dish https://www.lifeisbutadish.com/