You had me at sheet pan.
These days, by the time dinner comes around I can barely keep my eyes open!
Between school, work, holidays and life? I’m spent. Don’t get me wrong. These are all good things, but mama’s tired.
When it comes to dinner, I want something quick, easy, healthy, and flavorful.
I love how colorful this dish is, and the options are endless as far as what veggies to use! And shrimp! I always forget how much I love shrimp!
Serve this alone, over rice, or pasta. It’s oddly satisfying.
Push the pumpkin aside, let’s start your week off right.
- 1 red onion, large dice
- 1 red bell pepper, large dice
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, stems removed and halved
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and broccoli to a large sheet pan. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika to the veggies and toss evenly. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 2) Meanwhile in a separate bowl add the shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Toss until shrimp is evenly coated.
- 3) Remove veggies after 15 minutes and add the shrimp directly to the pan with the veggies, spreading out evenly. Place back in the oven for another 5-7 minutes. Remove and serve alone, or over rice or pasta.