Greatest invention ever. Cheesecake + S’mores = Heaven.
Please tell that you’ve tried the whole no-churn ice cream thing. PLEASE!?! You guys, it literally couldn’t be easier, and it’s life changing.
If you have two bowls and a mixer (hand or stand alone), then you can make this ice cream. And you should.
It’s got cream cheesy goodness, big chocolate chunks, chewy marshmallows, and crunchy graham crackers! GAH!
Talk about all the textures! It’s also kind of the perfect way to enjoy s’mores without a fire!
Plus, it’s cold and refreshing, and SUCH a crowd pleaser. Kids and grown ups alike.
So let’s hang onto summer for a few more weeks. It’ll be gone before we know it.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (COLD!)
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 4-5 graham crackers, crushed
- 1) In a large bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- 2) In a separate bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk with the cream cheese until well combined. Fold the whipped cream into the milk/cream cheese mixture until smooth. Gently fold in the marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and crushed graham crackers. Sprinkle extra chocolate and graham crackers on top if desired.
- 3) Pour mixture into a freezer safe pan (I use a loaf pan), cover, and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- *Your whipping cream must be cold, I leave in the fridge overnight.
- *Before whipping the cream, put your bowl in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to help it stay cold while whipping. This will speed up the process.
I LOVE when you make my recipes, and I want to see your final creations! Make sure you hashtag #lifeisbutadish or tag me @lifeisbutadish on Instagram, so I can join the party!