The most decadent chocolatey trifle made with chocolate pudding, whipped cream, chocolate chip cookies and brownies. A real crowd pleaser!
Okay, I have a lot of words. This is THE BEST dessert I’ve ever tasted. Ever.
I’m pretty easy when it comes to dessert. I like things simple. I’m not all about the fancy desserts. I like good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies, plain chocolate cake, a scoop of chocolate ice cream…You get the idea. And yes, chocolate only please. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Trifle is life changing.
Layers upon layers of chocolate pudding, brownies, cookies, and homemade whipped cream! It’s a giant bowl of chocolate mush that I would love to dive head first into. And, it’s super easy to make. AND, it’s even better to make it a day ahead!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Trifle
- 1 batch of your favorite brownies, I use Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate boxed brownies
- 1 batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookies, I used Nestle Break & Bake Cookies
For the pudding
- 2 large boxes of Jello Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 small box of Jello Instant Pudding Mix
- 6 cups whole milk
For the whipped cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using the directions on the box or using your favorite recipe, make and bake the brownies and cookies. Let cool completely. (Can do this step the day before)
- Prepare the pudding. Pour the powdered pudding mix into a large bowl and whisk in 6 cups of milk until thick.
- In the trifle bowl begin to layer ingredients. Start with 1/4 of the broken up brownies, then a layer of pudding, a layer of whipped cream, and a layer of crumbled cookies. Repeat layers until trifle dish is full and top it off with extra crumbled brownies and cookies.
- Put in the fridge and serve chilled.