Super Bowl food at it’s finest! You guys gotta try this dip! Craaaaaaazy good, easy to make, and your fans (I mean your guests) will love it!
I’m all about the typical 7-layer dip, chicken wings, or even the good old fashioned pigs in a blanket. But sometimes I like to switch things up and make even a Super Bowl appetizer kinda special.
The key is jumbo lump crab meat. The expensive stuff. Yeah, sorry. You gotta spend the extra dough for this one. I’ve mentioned my crab snob status before, when I posted about my crab cakes. It’s a Maryland thing.
But the quality of crab is what makes all the difference, especially when it’s the star.
Just toss all the ingredients in a bowl, mix together and serve with your favorite crunchies!
Easy Crab Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Chopped chives for garnish
- 1) In a bowl add the cream cheese, yogurt, horseradish, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and mix until combined. Add the crab meat and the paprika and mix until well all the crab is coated. Break up the crab while you mix. Serve immediately with chips, crostini, and/or veggies or store in the fridge.