Fresh herbs, a little oil, and some baby potatoes turn into a delicious Herb Roasted Potatoes side dish you’ll love!
Who doesn’t love a good Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe? For all you Passover peeps who are eating crazy amounts of potatoes this week, this is for you. It’s super easy and ultra yum. All those fresh herbs, tossed with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. Perfection. Potatoes don’t need much to make them delicious. Just a little TLC!
I’m totally into fresh herbs these days. It’s amazing how much flavor they add to a dish. The rosemary, sage, and thyme combination works wonders on these Herb Roasted Potatoes. Earthy, slightly lemony, and they bring a certain freshness to the whole thing. Plus, your hands smell amazing after you’ve been handling fresh herbs!
Don’t limit yourself to these herbs! Anything you have fresh in the garden, any favorites your family has, or anything you’ve been wanting to try. Use whatever you like, you really can’t go wrong! Then roast them in the oven until they’re crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. The perfect side dish!
Fresh herbs, a little oil, and some baby potatoes turn into a delicious Herb Roasted Potato side dish you’ll love!
- 2 pounds baby potatoes (I use a mixture of dutch yellow, and baby red potatoes)
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh minced rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh minced sage
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh minced thyme
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Quarter the potatoes and place them on a large sheet pan.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, and thyme, until all the potatoes are well coated.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp on the outside and cooked all the way through.
When you try a recipe, use the hashtag #lifeisbutadish on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in my stories! Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes!Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!