You know what this drink tastes like?
It tastes like vacation.
You know that feeling you get when you sit down and have your first sip of piña colada on the beach, at sunset, feet buried in the sand?
Greatest feeling ever.
None of that actually happened in my kitchen. In fact, it was the exact opposite of a vacation, with toddlers screaming at me, pulling at my leg, and wanting my full and undivided attention.
Don’t they get that I’m on vacation?
Even if it’s just in my own imagination, just give me those 2 minutes!!!
I love using this light coconut milk from TJ’s.
It’s gives a great and subtle coconut flavor to smoothies. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Typically, I’m not a huge coconut person.
But with the combo of the mango and orange?
This quick and easy 10 minute smoothie is packed with nutrients and makes a great breakfast or snack.
- 1 mango (diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 orange (peeled and broken into wedges)
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened (shredded coconut, plus more for garnish)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 1 minute until creamy. Serve immediately!
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!