An Easter Recipe Roundup with picks for breakfast, sides, salad, dinner, and dessert!
So, full disclosure…we don’t celebrate Easter! My family is Jewish, so we do it up big for Passover, but we don’t do a big Easter Sunday dinner. I love entertaining and preparing my favorite food for my favorite people, though! That seemed like a good enough reason for an Easter Recipe Roundup. I’ve got picks for every part of the day, and I hope you find something you love (even though there’s no ham or lamb to be found!).
- Bunny Pancakes – The absolute cutest thing you can put on your table.
- Oven Baked Scrambled Eggs – Amazing for feeding a crowd, large or small!
- Carrot Cake Banana Bread – I love this springtime Easter Recipe Roundup spin on my beloved banana bread recipe.
- Baked Raspberry French Toast – This will make your entire house smell incredible.
Easter Main Dishes
- Slow Cooker Brisket – The best of the best! One of my hands-down favorite main dishes EVER. Even though it isn’t ham, I had to put it in the Easter Recipe Roundup because it’s such a crowd favorite.
- Citrus Baked Chicken Thighs – A little citrus makes a LOT of yum.
- Honey Glazed Salmon – This main dish feels extra special but it’s so simple to make!
- Arugula, Apple, and Avocado Salad – THE BEST combination of greens!
- Massaged Kale Salad – Even if you don’t like kale, give it a try after a good massage! This was an easy choice for an Easter Recipe Roundup.
- Simple Spring Mix Salad – Sometimes the simplest dishes are the way to go.
- The Best Caesar Salad – Make your own dressing to take this salad next level. Trust me.
- Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad – That roasted broccoli is the stuff of dreams.
- Oven Roasted Carrots – I like to use colorful carrots for a really pretty side.
- Almond Crusted Whole Roasted Cauliflower – This side has such a WOW factor, and it’s really easy to make!
- Garlicky Sauteed Mushrooms – Garlic just might be my love language.
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes – A favorite for both kids and adults!
- Sauteed Zucchini, Corn and Mint Salad – So much fresh spring and summer produce in this dish!
- Carrot Cake – It’s a springtime must!
- Lemon Vanilla Butter Cake – The loveliest cake I could imagine.
- Hot Milk Cake – This is a family recipe that’s always requested for special occasions.
- Grapefruit Yogurt Cake – Doesn’t the color of this cake just make you smile?
- Oatmeal Cake – You can eat this cake for breakfast since it has oatmeal in the title!
Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes! Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!